1. PRI reserves the right to prohibit the use of any firearm or accessory deemed by the instructors to pose a safety risk.
2. PRI reserves the right to exclude from its firing ranges any student who cannot or will not comply strictly with safety rules, range rules, or directions from the instructors.
3. Inside-the-waistband holsters (IWB) are not permitted for use on PRI's firing ranges by any student who has not completed PRI's Defensive Handgun Level 1 class or its equivalent.
4. No student in any PRI class may use any holster having a retention device that must be disengaged by using the trigger finger to press a release button on the outside of the holster. (PRI neither encourages nor discourages students from using such holsters for personal carry when they are not participating in a PRI class.)
5. If you have any questions or concerns about the foregoing safety warnings, or about any other matter related to firearms safety, please call PRI at 615.854.0478.